|Home||» Products||» Paper Cup Making Machine||» Paper Cup Machines|
Paper Cup Machines
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Indian Paper Cup Machines
Our organization offer a wide range of Double PE Coated Paper Cup Machines that are used for producing single coated and double coated paper cups. The machines offered by us have the frames and body, which are manufactured using metal and steel. These machines are equipped with ultrasonic welding as compared to original APPI-53 paper cup machine.
- Equipped with an imported ultrasonic hot-press system, which avoids the damage of the printing on the paper cup
- Produces a paper cup with neat and smooth surface
- Equipped with air-suction paper feeding mechanism, container wall forming, adhering, paper-lip forming
- Offered with optically controlled non-contact switch, which ensures the safety of machine and operator
- Speed regulation is realized with the help of micro-computer controlled inverter
- Certified by CE approval
- Uses a photoelectric tracing system
- Equipped with high quality bearings
- Used to make different types of paper cup containers
- Disposable paper cups
150-350g/ (DOUBLE PE COATED PAPER)
220V50HZ/ 380V50HZ OR CUSTOMIZE
The frame of paper cup machine (double PE coated paper) is made of metal and the body is made of steel.
Maintenance on the APPI-53 paper cup machine (double PE coated paper) should only be carried out under supervision. Strict attention should be given while the machine is in operation and the shield is removed.
- Clean materials and accessory materials.
- Attention should be paid to the sanitation and cleanliness of the machine. A fixed scheduled should be maintained to clear and wipe down the machine. Keep greasy dirt away from the paper, die and roller. The paper cup machine (double PE coated paper) should be located away from paper scraps, dust accumulation or plastic rolling.
- Glycerol is used to lubricate the entire machine. A fixed schedule should be maintained to clean lubricated places and lubricate them with glycerol.
- Accessory material should be cleaned
- Machine should be sanitized and clean
- Keep the machine from greasy dirt
- Paper, die and roller should be protected from dirt
- Should be located away from paper scraps, dust accumulation or plastic rolling
- Proper lubrication should be done with glycerol on a regular basis.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa