Paper Cup Forming Machines
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Automatic Paper Cup Forming Machine
Owing to our vast experience in this domain, we are engaged in offering a superior quality range of High Speed Paper Cup Forming Machines. These machines are used to produce cups for hot and cold beverages. The high-grade single side or double sided PE coated papers are used to manufacture the cups. Frames of these machines are manufactured using metal and body is developed using steel.
- Efficient hot air heating system
- Easy to change molds
- Automatic lubricating system ensures continuous and high speed running
- Equipped with standard accessories
- Well designed with PLC alarm
- Make different types of paper cup containers
- Disposable paper cups that can be used in restaurants, hotels, canteens, and many other public places
Main Technical Parameter:
4-16OZ OR CUSTOMIZE
220V50HZ/ 380V50HZ OR CUSTOMIZE
0.8m/ min at 6KG/
The frame of APPI-54 high speed paper cup forming machine is made of metal and the body is made of steel.
Maintenance on the APPI-54 high speed paper cup forming machine should only be carried out under supervision. Strict attention should be given while the machine is in operation and the shield is removed.
- Clean materials and accessory materials.
- Attention should be paid to the sanitation and cleanliness of the machine. A fixed scheduled should be maintained to clear and wipe down the machine. Keep greasy dirt away from the paper, die and roller. The automatic high speed paper cup forming machine should be located away from paper scraps, dust accumulation or plastic rolling.
- Glycerol should be used to lubricate the entire machine. A fixed schedule should be maintained to clean lubricated places and lubricate them with glycerol.
- Strict attention should be given while the machine is in operation and the shield is removed
- Accessory material should be clean
- machine should be sanitized and clean
- Keep greasy dirt away from the paper, die and roller
- Keep away from paper scraps, dust accumulation or plastic rolling
- A fixed schedule should be maintained to clean lubricated places and lubricate the machines with glycerol on regular intervals.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company of Paper Plate Making Machine